COVID-19 Resource Center
Kirk's Pharmacy is receiving Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccine from the Health Department - Currently only available at our Eatonville Pharmacy Location
Vaccine allocation and administration is being strictly regulated by the WA Department of Health. Kirk's Pharmacy will be following the guidelines put in place by the WA DOH, see below for Key Points or follow link to full document.
***WA is in Phase 1a for vaccine allocation***
WA STATE COVID-19 VACCINE PRIORITIZATION GUIDANCE
Phase 1a -
Tier 1 Groups:
• High-risk workers in health care settings (clinical judgment should be applied to identify who is at greatest risk using the guidance below)
• High-risk first responders (clinical judgment should be applied to identify who is at greatest risk using the guidance below)
• Residents and staff of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other community-based, congregate living settings where most individuals over 65 years of age are receiving care, supervision, or assistance
Tier 2 Groups:
• All other workers at risk in health care settings
Phase 1b -
Tier 1 Groups:
• All people 70 years and older
• People 50 years and older in multigenerational households
Tier 2 Groups:
• High-risk critical workers 50 years and older who work in certain congregate settings
Tier 3 Groups:
• People 16 years and older with 2 or more co-morbidities or underlying conditions
Tier 4 Groups:
• High risk critical workers under age 50 in certain congregate settings
• People (residents, staff, volunteers) in congregate living settings (e.g., correction facilities, prisons, jails, detention centers; group homes for people with disabilities) and people experiencing homelessness that access services or live in congregate settings (e.g., shelters, temporary housing)
Use the WA DOH Phase Finder to see what phase you qualify for
If you are eligable for the COVID-19 vaccine based on the current phase WA state is in for Vaccine allocation - please print out the COVID-19 Vaccine Forms, complete them and bring them to the pharmacy. Please print the Vaccine VIS for your information as well.
***Everyone must call Eatonville Pharmacy
(360-832-3121) before hand to
confirm availability of vaccine***
Please bring all insurance cards to the pharmacy when you come to get your vaccination.
Free tests currently being offered at all of location in partnership with these community groups:
One of the best ways to decrease the spread of COVID-19 is to get tested. Adequate testing simply allows for early identification of cases, which leads to quick isolation to ensure the disease is not passed beyond close contacts. Close contacts can then successfully quarantine to stop the spread. Increased testing directly correlates to a reduction in disease activity. Which in turn, enables our community to reopen more quickly and safely.
Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, may have been exposed to coronavirus, or simply is concerned about their COVID-19 status, should come and pick up a COVID-19 test.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
COVID-19 symptoms include:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Repeated shaking with chills
New loss of taste or smell
EverlyWell test kits - easy and accurate way to test for SARS-CoV-2
Our highly qualified staff can easily instruct you on how to pick up and use your free take home COVID test kit. Please call any location today to inquire about testing availability.
Schedule your COVID-19 test kit pick-up at the location specified Below:
***PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE PHARMACY TO PICK UP YOUR TEST KIT - CALL FROM YOUR VEHICLE AND IT WILL BE BROUGHT OUT TO YOU***
FREE everlywell take home covid-19 test kits
Kirk’s Pharmacy is providing FREE, EverlyWell Take Home COVID-19 test kits. Anyone, 16 years and older and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has had a known COVID-19 exposure, can come and pick-up a test kit by calling Kirk’s Pharmacy in Eatonville.
***for those under age 16, EverlyWell is hoping to have younger age approval shortly - please inquire after the first of the year***
Only 4 simple steps:
1.) Pick-up your kit at Kirk's Pharmacy in Eatonville 2.) Register your kit with EverlyWell,
3.) Follow instructions to ollect your sample
4.) Ship your kit the SAME DAY you collect your sample with FREE overnight shipping via UPS.
In 2-4 days you’ll receive a notification with your results.
If you test positive, a staff member from Kirk’s Pharmacy will contact you by phone to ensure you have the support and resources to safely isolate or quarantine. They can also help you connect with medical care should you need it.
If you need assistance registering your kit, Kirk’s Pharmacy staff will gladly help you with the registration process.